July 03, 2011

Summer Loving - It Has Happened So Fast!

Is it just me or does the summer with the kids seem to be flying by at lightening speed? Here we are into July and I can hardly remember where June has gone.... This past week was spent with family, including my sister and Reese. It's so nice to have my whole family together and it so weird to see how my childhood family of four has expanded to the size it is today.

The week of fun was kicked off with PaPa and GiGi's visit to Folly. Where we took the kids to the playground.....


Then treated them all to snow cones....
We golf carted to the beach and relaxed....
And Reese, well, she was really relaxed....
Chapel and Eli packed their bags and went to Camp Grandparents for a couple of days....

And were joined by the rest of us mid-week......

Mom and dad kept the kids so Meredith and I could have a girls night out for pedicures and shopping.
And when we got home, the kids were worn out!
We ended the week by heading over to the beach house and meeting up with PaPa Ed and MaMa Anne. We celebrated the twins 3rd birthday a few days early with a Scooby Doo party!












No comments:

Post a Comment