July 06, 2011

You're A Grand Old Flag....

It seems everyone was in a festive mood for July 4th this year. Every store you perused offered red, white and blue food or clothing or some type of color appropriate accessory. Finding myself getting in the spirit of the day, I purchased (and persuaded my sister to purchase) patriotic clothing, flags and a few other items to make our holiday a success. We even decorated our golf cart and drove all over the island feeling prouder than peacocks. It didn't hurt that we overheard lots of ooohh's and ahhhhh's for both our matching outfits and mode of transportation. Hope your holiday was as patriotic as ours.









1 comment:

  1. Like I said on Meredith's blog--lovely pictures of everyone. Guess Meredith must have been the photographer--no pictures of her. I wonder what Conor, Reese and Eli were discussing in that photo? Looked really serious.

    ReplyDelete