June 28, 2011

My How You've Grown

Eli had his 5 year well-check last week and my how he has grown! He measured 43 inches tall and weighed in at 36 pounds.


Eli is a fun loving, silly little man. He can't sit still for longer than a few minutes, he and Conor and Jude are always hunting for vampires and ghosts around the house. He loves to use flashlights for this purpose. He also loves a water hose, I never have to wonder if my plants and dogs have been watered. Eli dislikes blood (I mean really dislikes it) and needle shots.
My big man still manages to creep into my bed every single night and somehow positions himself between me and Brett and then turns horizontal. Chapel is his best friend. Angry Birds on the iPad is his current favorite game and he really likes the songs "Ghostbusters" and "Werewolves of London." And of course, his final favorites - anything super-hero related and a McDonald's Happy Meal. It's even better when these two are combined!

Through the years....

Eli was born on his actual due date, April 18th. Not many can boast that fact!
First Christmas card photo - a Folly Jolly Christmas.
Turning 1.
One of my all time favorite pics of Brett and Eli.
I was about 7 months pregnant with the twins in this picture and Eli had just turned 2.
Ringing in the New Year
at the Grove Park Inn.
Showing his softer side.....
Sweet but a bit mischievous - personality captured perfectly here.

Eli really looks forward to planning his outfit for halloween every year.
This kid does not mind chilly water temperatures. No suit, no problem. Many of our walks turn into polar bear plunges.
Goofing off on a field trip.
And finally, at circus camp last week. Which he alternately loved and hated, depending on the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment