April 05, 2011

Spring Break - Part 1

Wow! I can't tell you all how much fun we had on our vacation. It was one of the best family vacations I can ever remember. We spent two days in Florida before getting on the new Disney Dream Cruise Boat but I am going to skip those for now because I am so excited to share some of our cruise photo's and memories first. And I know that's what you all are waiting to see. So here we go.

The Disney Dream in all her glory! Check out all that luggage being loaded on board.

Waiting to board. Captain Mickey came out and my kids ran across the room to be first in line for a picture.

Boarding the boat, the first thing you is see this awesome chandelier.
Chillin'.
Mom and Dad so happy to be on vacay!
Enjoying some snacks.
My little princess.
At the theater. We saw three broadway-esque performances while out at sea.
Kids loved these big thrones on board. So glam.
Pirate night. Even the grown ups got in the spirit.
Swimming on the lido deck and watching Toy Story on the big screen. Heaven for the kids!
Eating dinner with Crush the talking turtle.
One of our two staterooms. Kids had their own space which was very nice.
Nothing beats a chocolate M-I-C-K-E-Y.
Dad being silly.
Mom and Conor eating dinner!
Can you guess which awesome family won BINGO???
These are just some highlights from the big adventure. Next up, Bahama Mama.





No comments:

Post a Comment