March 24, 2011

Luggage Overload!

Oh my! I have spent most of this week packing for our upcoming vacation and it has been a test of both my organizational skills and my patience! The luggage for this upcoming week is insane. Let me explain.

The first leg of our trip will be to NASA's Space Center. We will have two days before we get on the cruise boat, so here is the bag for those two days. PJ's for each kid, two changes of clothes, mom and dad's clothes. I think we did a great job getting it all in this one bag!

Next, we will board the boat but each child and adult has to carry a bag on that contains the items they may need on board that first day. This is due to the fact your luggage does not arrive to your stateroom until late evening. So here we have a packed Trunki for each of the kids containing swimsuits, coverups, sunglasses, change of clothes (for dinner) and pj's (just in case it's really late when the luggage arrives).
On to mom's new luggage. I am loving my new luggage - Brett bought this for me and it's just my style. How can you go wrong with vintage Pan Am luggage in baby blue? The large suitcase contains all of the kids clothing for the cruise, the smaller one has mine and then the carry bag has all my essentials for day one on the boat. And of course it also has magazines, make-up, hair products, sunscreen, kids activity books......

And finally we have Brett's new Patagonia luggage. The blue bag is his carry on and then this awesome duffle that rolls has his clothes and the kids pirate costumes because there is a pirate party on board the ship!

And the final bag - the best of all, the SNACK BAG! I love this bag, I purchased it in Germany and it is so stylish and fun.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my--I LOVE your luggage! So cool!! Sounds as if you have it all under control! I hope you all have a wonderful cruise and vacation!! Love, Aunt Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love the luggage. Didn't know you had gotten new one--also I didn't know the two youngest had a trunki. Good deal--have fun and watch my babies. (Don't let them get too close to the "edge".) Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete