March 21, 2011

The Luck of the Irish....

Or in this case, the luck of the kids who were standing close to Eli's mom (as they call me) when I showed up to AH's after school soccer program on St. Patty's Day. I could not resist picking up these cute and tasty Krispy Kreme donuts as an after school treat. We only had six but the kids were thoughtful enough to share them with their friends. Here are some of my favorite pics of them enjoying their sweet treats!

Eli was excited to call his friends over to share.
Julianna is so cute and sassy - I imagine this is what Conor will be like in a few years.
Chapel and her touch of green headband. She would not get out of the bed until she put on her headband for fear the leprechaun would pinch her.
Nana and Owen. I just love both of these people. Nana is so very good to us and always helps me manage my big brood at karate, soccer and swim! Thanks goodness we have the same after school activities as our friends Mallory and Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment