May 04, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brett Barker....

So it seems all my posts lately have been about a certain 4 year old who just celebrated his birthday at Disney. Well, let us not forget the wonderful man behind the planning.... the heart of the Barker Family, Mr. Brett Barker. All jokes aside - Brett is a wonderful father and a wonderful friend and husband. He has helped me understand more about life and kids and being an adult than I ever thought possible. To show our appreciation, Chapel, Eli and I painted the Folly Boat - something I have always wanted to do since moving to Folly Beach. Kudos to our kids for keeping a secret for so long. We have talked about painting the boat for a month now and I was shocked they actually kept our little plan a secret. Chapel even created a little white lie to get him there, claiming he had to drive her by so she could show him a sea turtle she had seen. So sweet!



1 comment:

  1. haha...i just noticed you painted over someone's marriage proposal! hopefully they saw it first!

    ReplyDelete