May 02, 2010

Say Cheese.... (PLEASE!)

I have been dying to have a family portrait taken for an eternity, so I took our Disney Vacation as an opportunity to get everyone dressed up and take advantage of the lovely background. What I have come to expect, when taking photos of small children, is that someone is always a little uncooperative. This go-around, it was Jude. And, oh-my, was he angry about getting his picture made. Isn't it funny, though, how his picture turned out to be one of the best despite the screaming and crying he did 98% of the time? Here are the highlights!

The whole gang!

Eli, the birthday boy. So handsome....

Conor - my sweet and sassy 22 month old.
Chapel, who turns 6 in two short months... Always easy going and smiling.

Jude, my 22 month old, is usually much happier than the attitude he displayed on this particular afternoon.
He did cheer up enough for this GREAT shot.
All together. And looking in the same general direction.
And are you ready for my favorite of the whole bunch? It's this sweet pic of Chapel and Eli. Who really are the best of friends. I am totally going to show them this in 10 years every time they argue!




No comments:

Post a Comment