May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Moms are the hardest working people I know. And it does not matter if your babies still live at home with you, or if the kids have all moved out and started families of their own, a mom's work is never done. My mom and Brett's mom go out of their way to help us with our kids and be there for us when we need them most. Over the past six years, as we have become parents to four adorable kids, we have called on our moms more than I can remember in the past. (Although I am sure they can remember many times that we were much more demanding!) Thanks GiGi and MaMa Anne for all you do. Thanks for providing a great example to us and for being such caring moms and for all of your sacrifices. We love you and appreciate you!



And thanks, too, to sweet grandmas who have helped set the motherhood tradition. Here is my Granny holding the twins.
And Brett's Granny, who passed in 2007, holding Chapel.


1 comment:

  1. I am sure that I speak not only for myself but MaMa Anne as well, we wouldn't have it any other way. That's what Mama's and Grandmama's do.

    ReplyDelete