May 15, 2011

Summer Styles

Chapel has been begging to get her hair cut for ages now but I always insisted she get a trim, not wanting to go any shorter than shoulder length. Brett has been insisting Chapel is old enough now to make this decision without me so that combined with her telling all of her friends at school she was indeed going to cut her hair left me no choice. So we Googled short hairstyles and these were her top two fav's....

Can you guess the style to which I agreed?
Getting started....
The final result! Is it not AWESOME???
Of course my big man also decided to go short....

And was so pleased with his results he even went so far to add Joel's glasses for his his photo op. Love his sense of style.
I'm actually lovin' how much easier the upkeep of these shorter styles. With summer and the beach and pools around the corner, I am thinking I am going to appreciate short hair even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment