May 02, 2011

Easter Pictures - The Big Reveal

I have been dying to post these photographs but wanted to wait until I mailed all of my (late) Easter cards featuring them before I revealed them on the blog. In my mind, if you guys see them here before checking your mail, then it ruins the whole surprise when you go to the mailbox! So by now, most of you should have received your pictures and because I printed several shots and mailed them to different folks, here are the best of the best so you can enjoy them all.

Just so you know, these were taken by the talented Kayla Jones with Kayla Jones Photography. The location was actually SPROUT (can you believe it?) and we had so many customers take advantage of our Easter Portrait Sessions that Kayla was able to book the whole day! The thought process behind these were based on capturing kids in their new Easter clothes - just like my mom used to do when I was little. I just love them and love the fact that the kids were all so well behaved for their mini photo session!













No comments:

Post a Comment