September 23, 2010

So Much To Say

Chapel and I are spending our last night in Germany tonight and I can't believe the vacation is over. Believe me, I miss my babies, Eli, and my sweet husband. But.....

Over the past ten days I have enjoyed laid back days with my sister and Reese; trips to Ramstein Air Force Base where Troy is stationed and where I would look at every American there and wonder what their story was (how they got here, what they are doing, how their lives are living so far from home); I spent two wonderful exciting days in Paris; planned an impromptu trip to Europa Park; and went on several local outings in M's little town that included dinners, ice cream in the evening, walks through parks and even attended one local fundraiser at a fire station! And although I had plans to do this or that when I arrived, I found that fate somehow intervened on several occasions and my plans would change. It has been an incredible and interesting trip! And I have loved spending so much QT with Chapel and Meredith and Reese.

As soon as I get home, I plan to blog about several different adventures, but I also know that I will be playing catch-up with my family, store, school and numerous other commitments. I will get them done, however, so that Chapel will have a complete and accurate account of our trip!

Auf wiedersehen, Deutschland! Charleston, here we come.

Landing in Germany....
Dinner in Otterbach....
Trip to Versailles....

Hanging out....


No comments:

Post a Comment