March 15, 2010

Sleep Like A Baby

Once upon a time, my sweet little twin babies slept like this:

Every night I would put them in their crib together and they would snuggle and sleep the whole night thru. Last night, I went in to check on them and this what I stumbled across - Conor Johanna Barker, who has been fully capable of climbing out of the crib for some time, had climbed out and decided to sleep on the bed beside the crib....



She was curled up ever so sweetly.... with no blanket in sight.
So, I covered her up and Brett put pillows all around the bed...just in case....
And there she slept.

Tonight, I put her in the crib again but she promptly crawled out and climbed on the bed. I need to come to terms with the fact that she has decided to sleep on her on.... Without her brother... Sniff, sniff...


And here is Jude, content in his crib, without his sissy... Sleeping as peacefully as you can imagine. Now if I can just convince him to move over to the bed with his sister, I could have a cute snuggly set once again!


3 comments:

  1. Ha! So that's what happened to Reese's beloved yum yum and Haba yum yum keeper! I have had that thing for 15 months now and never lost it until little Conor stole it and kept it hidden until we left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. They are so busy and then to see them sleeping is so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look a those sweet sleeping babies! I could just kiss there faces off!

    ReplyDelete