March 18, 2010

Mon, Wed, Fri Mornings

I like a schedule. I function best when I know that I can organize my week. For Christmas, Brett gave me a membership to the MUSC Wellness Center and since then, my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings have gone as follows:
6;00 - wake up
6:30 - wake up Chapel and Eli and babies and get dressed
7:00 - 7:30 - breakfast
7:30- leave Folly Beach
8:00- Chapel and Eli arrive at school downtown
8:15- Me and babies arrive at MUSC Wellness Center
8:30 - 9:15 - Mom works out
9:15 - 9:45 - Mom takes a shower and gets dressed

So where are Conor and Jude you may ask while mom is on the treadmill watching the TODAY show? They are at the gym's nursery. And they LOVE it. I feel confident that Ms. Barbara and Ms. Ruthie take great care of them while I slave away, burning the calories. When Chapel was little I joined Gold's gym but I was always called out because she would cry after 10 minutes. But with the twins, it is different. They have each other and they enjoy the time playing with the other kids. I have yet to be called out once - keep your fingers crossed!




No comments:

Post a Comment