October 19, 2009

And The Oscar Goes To....

.......PaPa and GiGi!
Who kept all four babies this weekend so that Brett and I could go to market in Atlanta for SPROUT. We have always packed everyone up for the trek but this time our trip was going to be short and sweet so we decided, kind-of at the last minute, to leave the kiddos behind. I know mom and dad were busy the entire time but every time I checked in they had the kids doing fun activities or were cooking a great homemade meal for them. Some of the highlights from their weekend included the aquarium, Folly Beach playground and a movie. They did not seemed overwhelmed at all which made me relax and enjoy my time away. And while I know they did not get much sleep, I must confess, I got about 3 hours a night more than I have been used to in a long time.

When we returned Chapel, Eli and Conor gave me lots of kisses but Jude just gave me a sideways glance and ran to sit on GiGi's lap as if to say, "you just go on back, she's got it all under control." I had to give him a little extra attention today just to win his affection back.

So, thanks, mom and dad for all of your help and for a job well done. Now if you could just move a little closer, like right next door, life would be perfect. 










No comments:

Post a Comment