September 29, 2009

Killing Me With Cuteness

Seriously, these two can not get any cuter. Each day they are saying new things. Climbing bigger stairs. Making each other and all of us laugh. I can't stand it. Maybe the cuteness is magnified because there are two of them but whatever magic it is, they are capturing the hearts of everyone they meet. Conor is becoming such the party girl. She dances, sings, runs after cats, poses for pictures with a silly grin, and hugs and hugs and hugs. Jude runs wide open toward absolutely everything he sees. Nothing gets past him. No matter what the challenge, he is up for it. He talks to Conor, shares his drink with her, takes her toys away. He also loves Chapel and follows her around everywhere saying "What". I captured a bit of their humor in the bath last night. They are truly killing me with the cuteness. I can't take my eyes of them. The love big, play hard, and sleep even harder! This age is one of my favorites.....






1 comment: