November 02, 2010

Yes, More Halloween

After the Ashley Hall Carnival, we had one more yearly carnival to attend. That being the one hosted by Folly Beach. Typically it falls on Halloween night but this year it was on the night before. Which meant for the first time ever in their lives, Chapel and Eli got to go trick-or-treating. I took them to my girlfriend Caycee's neighborhood where the houses are close together and just about all residents have kids around the same age. THEY WERE AMAZED! At first they were a little shy and Chapel, especially, wanted me to hold her hand when walking up on porches. But once they got the hang of it, I had to practically chase them down the road from house to house. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home that night! So I will share some the FB carnival instead.







No comments:

Post a Comment