October 06, 2010

Zutano = Twin Friendly

It is finally not 115 degrees in Charleston. It's actually been cold in the mornings/evenings which made me realize exactly how few fall outfits Conor and Jude have. I called mom and she said, pick out an outfit for each from the store and I'll buy it.... DONE! I chose these cute Zutano matching outfits and immediately decided it's gonna be a Zutano and Tea kind-of winter. The babies looked so adorable in these semi-matching outfits, that I went online to Zutano and ordered them a few other pieces for fall.





I also went to Tea online, another brand we carry in the store, and ordered Chapel and Conor matching outfits and Jude and Eli matching outfits (all four coordinate). I have a feeling these will appear on our Christmas cards this year. I can't wait for all the new clothes to arrive! Having your own children's store has its advantages when it comes to outfitting your kids!~

1 comment: