October 27, 2010

New Kid on the Block

Today I took my four kiddos to visit their new cousin, John Redden. My first cousin, Tina, and her husband Joey just welcomed their bundle of joy 4 weeks ago and he is too sweet. I was surprised at how relaxed Tina was as a first time mom - especially with my wild children running through her home, peering over the top of the bassinet for glimpses, and asking for every piece of candy in sight. I remember being a first time mom to a four week old and I don't think I was half as composed as she! It's so great when someone I am close to in my family has a baby. Finally, it's my turn to enjoy holding them and then giving them BACK!

Chapel sharing the love.
Eli looking deceptively sweet.
Conor and Jude reverting back to infancy and enjoying the baby swing.



No comments:

Post a Comment