May 13, 2012

Showered With Love

Happy, Happy Mother's Day. My kids, as always, made it an extra special weekend. They have been working for days at both home and school on cards and little goodies to surprise me with. Brett surprised me with a new phone, thank goodness I now have one that will charge! He also made reservations for us to eat brunch at Blu here on Folly. It was delicious and we were all hungry by the time we arrived and so stuffed by the time we left that Chapel suggested a Mother's Day nap. 

Me and the kids at Blu.


Showing off our goofy side....



Conor and Jude decorated these little pots and planted the flower for me. They were so proud of their work!


Chapel gave me her Top Ten Reasons she loves me. This was sooooo sweet and melted my heart. My favorite one is, I love my mom because she finds the stuff I need. 
And she also made several cards and presented them to me periodically during the day.

And my tender hearted Eli kicked off the weekend with a Spa Day for Moms at school on Friday. He painted my nails, gave me a massage, and made a sachet. I had six pink nails, three purple and one blue.


He also made this most fun card!


And knowing I love my pocket Simon - taped it inside.


Being showered with all this attention and love, and seeing how excited they are to give me their gifts, makes me feel like one lucky mama.































No comments:

Post a Comment