March 10, 2011

Hanging At the Mall

I don't go the mall very often. Actually, I hardly go at all. But on Saturday when mom was here, we left the kids with Brett and my dad and had a little girl's night. It was so much fun. We were trying to remember the last time we had gone shopping together and it has been, believe it or not, YEARS. On my shopping list were flip flops for our upcoming cruise. I found some really cute ones for the kids but without them there had to guess at the sizes. Everyone's foot must have grown over the winter because Jude's and Chapel's were too little. I decided to return them yesterday and go up a size. Well, this trip, I had Conor and Jude with me. And were they ever excited to go to the mall. Probably because the last time we went, this is what we did:
Of course, they remembered and insisted we ride the train again. Short on time, I convinced them we should ride the little rides right in front of the store we needed to go to. It does not take much to make these two happy. They loved the little rides and $5 later I was dragging them off kicking and screaming. Ah....shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment