February 07, 2011

Do You Remember?

When you went to school?

And you played in centers?
And you made cute arts and crafts for your parents?

And PE was very much a part of your day?
And you got to present class projects?
And you got to go on field trips with your parents as chaperones?

And maybe you did not have dance but perhaps music that allowed you to express your artistic side?

And of course, science lab, where cool experiments taught you how the world works?

Maybe you do remember some of these, maybe these pictures jog some memories. With my kids, I get to relive school everyday. And I remember how exciting it was to learn, see my friends, and how much I loved my teachers. And these days, I am remembering what it was like to have homework every night - no pictures of that because no one really likes homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment