January 13, 2011

Officially 2 and 1/2

On the 8th of January, the twins officially turned 2 years, 6 months. WOW. That sounds old considering I still refer to them as the babies. It seems like only yesterday, right? While I don't miss being the size of a WHALE (crazy now that I look back on these how incredibly big I was).....



I do miss these two sweet newborns......
But I really am enjoying the independence that comes with this age. Conor and Jude play well with Chapel and Eli, giving me a chance to do a few things around the house when I am not playing referee between all four.
I am thankful that they still LOVE to be together, even still sleeping together.
And they kill me with their funny little mannerisms and silly ways.....

I CAN'T even begin to imagine what these two will be like in another 2.5 years!

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord your belly was huge! The rest of you was very small but that belly was something else! The kiddos are cute, as usual. We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete