January 25, 2011

IT WAS PERFECT

Turning 36 could not have been any sweeter (unless I was turning 30 but since that ain't happening, I will embrace 36!) Why was it great? Let me count my blessings....

1. Weekend with my wonderful husband in beautiful Hilton Head. He was there for a convention and I tagged along but, hey, it was kid free (thanks mom & dad), I enjoyed lots of sleep, HBO movies, dinners and walks on the beach with the hubby, and a beautiful view from our suite.
View from our room.

2. My sweet kids and I went to cupcake - a most delectable sweet treat! Chapel's friend Annie came too.

3. Chapel and Eli presented me with the cutest gift - they played my all time favorite Depeche Mode song and did this little dance for me last night....

4. I finally purchased ECLIPSE on Apple TV and watched it. Brett was such a great sport watching it with me, he only mouthed, "REALLY" about 18 times during the viewing!
It really was the perfect birthday! Thanks to all my friends and family for their love and warm wishes.

1 comment:

  1. I missed it! Happy Belated Birthday. Sounds like a great b-day.

    ReplyDelete