December 02, 2010

A Special Friend

My grumpy, cantankerous, yet funny & sweet big man, Eli asked that I be his special friend at school on Special Friend Day. It was my pleasure to meet him at his class, go with him to PE and watch him on the playground. He was anxiously waiting by the door when I arrived and wasted no time showing me his classroom favorites. At PE I was quite surprised and most impressed with his motor skills and ability to follow the teacher's directions so precisely (wish I could get that response at home around 8 pm). I so enjoy one-on-one time with my kiddos, especially this one. He seems to shine his brightest when he gets my full attention.

Playing at PE

Check him out on the balance beam!
The new hills on the playground are a favorite.
Singing and dancing with his friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment