November 12, 2010

Sweet & Sour

It is that time of year again, when the fruit from our yard is ready to pick. This year we had fewer lemons but our pomegranate tree was beyond gracious. It it always a genius way to get the kids excited and involved in a simple activity. My mom and dad were there to help and take a few pictures for me (seems I have been forgetting my camera a lot lately).

Daddy and Brett starting with the lemons.

Jude is always my biggest helper. He is eager to please and oh-so-sweet!
Conor, however, sassy little thing that she is has no qualms
telling you exactly how she feels. She is definitely my sour!
Chapel and Eli are old pro's at this by now.

Eli was amazed to find this cluster of pomegranates.
The abundant pomegranate tree in our front yard. I had neighbors stop me every week to ask what they were, remark on how many were on the tree, and request one when they were ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment