September 01, 2010

A New Baby is On the Way

And thank you, Lord, that I am not the one having it! The Barker Four are getting a new cousin in a few weeks and we are beyond excited to have little John Redden Morgan joining our family. My cousin Tina and I grew up like sisters - we were neighbors from the time we were born until we left for college. I can't tell you how many times we played dolls under the big trees in my Granny's front yard or how many summer days we complained about shelling endless buckets of butter beans or how many tears we shed while watching Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons. Congratulations Tina & Joey on what is sure to be a life-changing and amazing experience. And remember, as parental experts of four small children, there is no crisis Brett and I can not talk you through!





No comments:

Post a Comment