July 01, 2010

Kids (Moms) Night

I have never understood Kids Night at restaurants until most recently. It is hot here. Very hot. I tried taking the kids to the playground the other day and it was so hot they didn't even run around and play. My friend Andrea and I were trying to think of a fun activity for Tuesday afternoon and decided to give kids night at Chic-Fil-A a try. Genius idea. They have everything kids (and parents) love - playground in the air conditioning and free kids meals. My friend Darlynne and her little girl Celeste also joined us. Celeste is quickly becoming Conor's new BFF. She is so cute calling her, "Leste, come on!" We spent two hours there with the kids playing and the moms talking. I am thinking Chic-Fil-A could easily rename kids night to moms night and it would be even more successful!






No comments:

Post a Comment