May 16, 2010

First Haircuts . . .

On May 12th, at the sweet age of 22 months and 4 days, my babies got their first haircuts. I have to say, they really needed it. Jude's hair looked like a birds nest in the back when he would wake up and Conor's hair was just plain unruly! I asked Joel not to cut too much, just a very small trim - as I wanted their curls to stay around for a while. Jude and Conor were the most still, cooperative babies I have ever seen getting haircuts. I think they were both in awe and shocked at what was taking place. The next day when I asked Conor who cut her hair, she would squint her eyes, wrinkle her nose, point to the door and say, "Joooeell." Very cute. And I am most pleased that the trim has added new life and manageability to their hair, without making them look like they have been scalped!



No comments:

Post a Comment