May 22, 2010

Ant Song, AEA, See Saw

What is Ant Song? AEA? See Saw???

Well, those are only the three major songs Chapel has been learning all year in violin. I joke with Chapel that after hearing her play them over and over I should be able to play these songs by now but when I tried, I realized that although they may sound simple, it is hard to play an instrument! Chapel is a lucky girl to be afforded such opportunities at a young age and to attend a school that creates a curriculum to include activities such as violin and dance. The end of year concert literally brought tears to my eyes as I watched my baby girl and all the other kindergartners perform the songs they had worked every day and night to perfect.


Chapel with Ms. Rice and Ms. Taylor - her violin teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment