January 05, 2010

Christmas Photo's Part II

So I was wondering what happened to all my Christmas photographs when posting my blog last night and tonight I found them. Here are a few more of our wonderful Christmas Eve at PaPa and GiGi's house.

Joey showing the babies the deer in the little house behind PaPa and GiGi's house. It is a place where the family gathers to eat and fellowship.

PaPa and GiGi looking good.
Tina and Robert watching the cousins open presents.
Back in the main house after the festivities and fireworks and in our Xmas pajamas. Uncle RaRa is on hand to witness the present opening. Notice all my babies in their matching red PJ's.







1 comment:

  1. We really had a good time as usual. The children were at good ages this year to enjoy all the things. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete