October 28, 2009

America's (And Jude's) Favorite Cookie

What is that old saying? Oreo's are America's Favorite Cookie? Well, around my house we would agree. Only it's not really an oreo, it's a Newman-O. That is Paul Newman's organic equivalent to the great Oreo. They really do taste remarkably similar and only those hard-core Oreo fans could taste the difference. I wish they would come in the double-stuff variety but unfortunately they do not. Tonight, after dinner, Jude and Conor each received one Newman-O and my-oh-my did they have fun with them. Jude was especially cute eating his, he gave me this huge smile and several of his teeth were blacked out from the cookie - too funny. It made me laugh out loud, causing him to ham it up even more for the camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment