September 11, 2009

Reason #4,321 I love My Life




Yesterday when we got home from school it was early still and the kids had a lot of energy left so I decided we would walk down to the beach and enjoy some playtime. It  is such an easy thing to do when you live close by the ocean. Put the kids in a swim suit and flip flops, take one towel and 5 to 6 buckets and you have an instant good time. It was especially nice yesterday because it has finally started to cool off and at 4:30 there are few folks left on the beach. Conor and Jude were perfect angels and sat in the stroller over an hour while Chapel and Eli played in the little pools of water. I found it very relaxing to just sit and watch them play and reflect on my day and try to organize my thoughts. It also gave me a chance to reflect on what a lucky lady I am to have four wonderful healthy kids, an amazing husband, a house near the beach, a store that has survived during these hard economic times, and wonderful family and friends. Overall, I've decided yesterday was reason #4,321 I love my life. 

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky and all four are very loving and sweet kids. Always a treat to read about their adventures. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete