August 06, 2009

Today=Thumbs Down

Today we had to tell Meredith and Reese goodbye -it was difficult and it was bittersweet.  Brett and Robert are going to have to deal with me being very needy for the next few months. We did have a fun night last night, though. We met mom and dad at the Mellow Mushroom for dinner. All the grandkids were together so we got a picture of them on the back of mom and dads BMW with the PAPA x 5 license plate in full display. It was nice to have everyone together before half the family leaves for Germany! You can follow Meredith's family and their new adventures at www.barbergutenblog.blogspot.com. 





2 comments:

  1. Agreed--it sucked! Everytime I think about it I cry...like right now! Oh well...we will blog together and keep in touch a lot! I've also prepared Troy for my impending neediness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry; I know you are really going to miss your sister!

    ReplyDelete