July 18, 2009

Introducing......

You know those stickers that folks have on the back windshields of their car? The ones that are stick figure representations of all the people and animals in their family? I always joke with Brett that if we were to get one made for my car it would go from one side of the glass ALL THE WAY to the other. We would have Jodi, Brett, Chapel, Eli, Conor, Jude, Baxter (cat), Franklin and Eleanor (dogs) and now...........Olivia and Pedro. Olivia and Pedro are the result of Brett and I making good on a promise we made over two years ago. We told Chapel when she turned 5 she could get a hamster. She turns five today. We are good parents, we live up to our promises. A promise that maybe I was secretly hoping she would forget, but one she would never in a million years forget! She has the memory of an elephant and she has talked about these critters extensively! I must admit they are quite cute. I just hope they don't get too smelly or start escaping or I just might shorten our stick figure family back to the original 9 members. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment